These remedies* could be helpful overcoming #Coronavirus – #COVID19.
- Balanced meals including greens and fruit
- If you start feeling something coming on, Gatorade and Pedia-lite are excellent in reducing the symptoms like: Fever, nausea, sore throat, headache, and of course dehydration
- Gargle with salt water, it seems to reduce the number of virus elements
- Hydrogen peroxide kills off virus and bacteria as a Topical. Gargle and drops in ears to get rid of sore throat and reduce ear and sinus infection
- Mucinex to get your lungs working better
- Sudafed to dry out your sinuses
- Evaporators to overcome dryness from low humidity and help you breathe
- Get Sunlight if it’s available
First stage of Coronavirus – COVID19 is similar to other viruses but it mainly manifests in the throat where it is more contagious. Because of this, these standard home remedies and others you may know about may be very effective in protecting people around you and reducing its effect on lungs. While you are sitting at home, try these things.
Also, one thing many older people have in common is low sodium. Because other underlying health problems are usually prescribed a low salt diet. Be sure you are getting your doctor’s recommended minimum amount of daily sodium intake as well as not going over the max. Iodized table salt added to food will do it.
Why would this help? Because COVID19 builds up in the throat and then moves into the lungs later, the more you defeat the volume there, the less you may have in the lungs later. Plus it can reduce the amount you spread in the air by sneezing and coughing.
* These are only suggested remedies and should not be considered as treatment recommendations, cures, or medical advice. Ask your doctor.